1. Differential Equations: this is my first American math teacher I've had at ASU. He seems really nice, but he is a new teacher, so he might be pretty inexperianced. But so far his teaching style has been pretty good, so i am fairly pleased.
2. Engineering Mechanics: This class is going to give me a lot of grief in the future, I will tell ya that right now. My teacher seems pretty thorough but who knows what is going to happen when things really get going.
3. Circuits: This one seems pretty good also. I learned some ciruits in my Physics 2 class i took this summer and felt good about it, so we shall see if this class changes my views at all. But so far it seems to be okay.
4. Physiology: This is an ultimatum class to me. It is either going to be really fun, or really really hard. My teachers (there are two of them) seem way cool and like they know what they are doing, but there is just so much that we are going to have to learn, im kind of daunted.
So in this little analysis I have tired to be pretty optimistic and stuff. I actually have been having a hard time getting motivated for this semester but im making myself go while finding/maintaining my motivation to learn!
Well im off for now, but hey, the valley has been really clear lately so its been gorgous! Huzzah for Arizona (when its not smoggy and pretty!)



No comments:
Post a Comment