Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year?

Wow! I can't believe that I havent posted at all this new year!  Its crazy!  Basically though, I havent been doing much.  Just hanging out with my friends and trying to finish my quilt that has been taking FOREVER! :) But when it is done, which it almost is, it is going to be awesome!

(Me and Amy "hideing out")

(Just working on tieing the quilt)
"Sew" basically thats pretty much my life up until now.  School starts on Tuesday...oh joy....actually though I am happy that I will have a schedule in my life, but I dont like the stress.

OOOO! Yesterday I got to sing in the choir for Elder Bednar who came and had an AWESOME 'Q and A' fireside with the YSA of the East Valley.  Needless to say, I am always goin to cherish and remember that night and what I learned. :)

2 comments:

emily said...

Jen, your quilt looks so cute and so do you in your pictures!

Kara Staples said...

I LOVE your quilt!!! Um, next time you should invite me to make one with you too, because I love making quilts!! :)