okay, so bascially...I am sick and tired of studying! I just wanna go on with my vacation and read and play with my friends that hae all just gotten back! Gosh! So, I've been rereading this awesome series so I could read the new one, but I told myself that I can't read it until I'm done with my next three finals....but the problem is, its ALL my mind wants to do! So, I thought to myself, 'you wanna read eh? Lets read a different book I have that wont hook me like this other one will.' Well, it turns out my brain isnt interested in that story.
So, now I am back to ground one, venting. Gosh, all I want to do is read! Is that too hard to ask for? I guess so. Poo....well, i guess I will just go get this stupid stuff done. *sigh*
Monday, December 15, 2008
Studying? What is this "studying" you speak of?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
seriously, what is this studying? oh wait... we're done with finals now and don't have to think about school work or studying for 33 days!!! woo hoo!!
amen to that sister!
Post a Comment